B4A Library New [ ICOSGallery2 ] which will go to replace the old [ ICOSGallery ]

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Your demo can't work on devices that do not use /images/DCMI as an image folder. And your buttons are so small on my device that I can hardly read their text.
I hesitate to test your demo with my camera folder. Does your library can change its content (removing, adding...) ?

EDIT: I tried to load pictures and I don't know if it's a problem with my device (Huawei Honor) or Android version (2.3.6), but the horizontal scrolling is so choppy that's horrible to use.

Last edited:

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your demo can't work on devices that do not use /images/DCMI as an image folder. And your buttons are so small on my device that I can hardly read their text.
I hesitate to test your demo with my camera folder. Does your library can change its content (removing, adding...) ?

EDIT: I tried to load pictures and I don't know if it's a problem with my device (Huawei Honor) or Android version (2.3.6), but the horizontal scrolling is so choppy that's horrible to use.
Hi Informatix, Thank you for choosing my library. Anyway you have to create a folder in your sdcard. for the buttons I suggest you use the designer to modify the demo. I have a galaxy tab GT-P1000 with android 2.3.6 is fine with me. if you are having other problems please let me know.

best regards

G.Salvi

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can it do something like this? :)

Polaroid Photobar Gallery

That would be nice if you made it work in a future release
Hi vb1992, I do not know if in the future I can create something like that, but I will try.

Now I'm working on a new vertical and Horizontal Gallery.
Included: fast scroll,( the scrolling will be not choppy anymore), on click on thumbnail will display full image, or cancell from the sdcard or move in different folder or etc etc.

Thanks for your idea, but thank you for choosing ICOSGallery2

best regards G.Salvi