AHPopupMenu font size

melamoud

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi,

is there a way to control the font size / color of the great AHPopupMenu ?
or an alternative lib / class,

my problem is too many menu items, on small screens ...

thanks

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can change the textsize in the file Objects\res\layout\ahpm_action_item_vertical.xml

Change the textsize for the TextView and it should work. Don't forget to make the file read-only after modifying it and then make a "clean project" in B4A.

Upvote 0

melamoud

Licensed User
Longtime User
worked but.

hi, thanks fo the quick fix, it worked like a charm, but the lable now is big / too big, how do I shrink the empty space so the lable will be smaller as well,
maybe I did not explain correctly sorry,

I want t have more items per screen

thanks

Upvote 0

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know if I understand you completely.

You can reduce the empty space if you make the padding smaller in the mentioned file. If you mean that the images are too big just make them smaller.

Upvote 0

melamoud

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know if I understand you completely.

You can reduce the empty space if you make the padding smaller in the mentioned file. If you mean that the images are too big just make them smaller.

i'm trying to be able to show more menu items per screen (vertically) without scroll, I do not thing padding will help, I only found left/right padding
I want to reduce the height of the lable (and I do not have images on my menu items

thanks

Upvote 0

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can make the items smaller with the font size and the padding (of the LinearLayout) in the file Objects\res\layout\ahpm_action_item_vertical.xml.

There is a padding of 10dip by default for the complete item. Just reduce it.

Upvote 0