Share My Creation Remote control (TV/soundsystem etc)

Added infrared remote control to my X10Domuino program so you can control not only your lights but also change tv channels or play music on your sound system,change volume etc.

The commands are sent over wifi to an arduino uno with LAN connection,no need to point,you can change the volume of your music system from another room.

The IR remote commands are programmable ,you only need an Arduino Uno,a infrared led and a photodiode.

http://www.androidmodbus.com/#!x10domuino/cf4e

Attachments

• IRremote.png
    IRremote.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 8,942

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a Samsung galaxy tab-3 (7"). This has a built in IR. Have you tried making it work with something like that?

I have a Phillips ProntoPro (programmable remote) and all the IR codes. Would be nice to be able to use them

BobVal

touchsquid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Many apps including our own ZappIR and TouchSquid apps can use the built in IR on your Samsung. But you probably know that by now...

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, I did not, have been so focused on the Golf Scoring program that I hadn't given the above any thought.

I written all these super Screens and Macros for my Phillips ProntoPro that unless there is something really good - kind of hard to change.

Not me necessary, but my wife loves it - Without that remote she would never watch TV, I might not watch as much myself either.

Will have to look into the two you mention. - loaded the X10Domunino - and we all have different opinions on what screen designs should look like - and NONE on it were anything I would want to use. Give me a library, API or something and let me design my own.

Thanks

BobVal

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I assume you want the source to my Pronto Pro? This is a CCF that only works with Pronto's Editor. There are utils that will take it a CCF and make a Text file and then convert it back to CCF

If you want my CCF and the utils I will email them to you if you Email me your address

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Added infrared remote control to my X10Domuino program so you can control not only your lights but also change tv channels or play music on your sound system,change volume etc.

The commands are sent over wifi to an arduino uno with LAN connection,no need to point,you can change the volume of your music system from another room.

The IR remote commands are programmable ,you only need an Arduino Uno,a infrared led and a photodiode.

http://www.androidmodbus.com/#!x10domuino/cf4e

nice this project, could you share it? Thank you