Android Question Problem with b4a 3.2, GoogleMap, AHQuickAction

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I have a consolidated project that uses GoogleMap, GoogleMapExtras and AHQuickAction libraries.
Today I have upgraded to b4A 3.2 and I did the required modifications following the new instructions in

http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/google-maps-android-v2-tutorial.24415/

Now I have the compile error listed below. It seems related to AHQuickAction library but I didn't do any change to the project, it was compiling fine before.
I see the error disappear if I don't add the line

B4X:
#AdditionalRes: C:\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res, com.google.android.gms

Any hints ?

This is the compile error:

B4X:
Parsing code.                          0.10
Compiling code.                        0.20

ObfuscatorMap.txt file created in Objects folder.
Compiling layouts code.                0.02
Generating R file.                      Error
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:3: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:6: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopDownMenu'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:8: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopDownMenu.Left'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:9: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Left appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:10: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Left appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:13: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopDownMenu.Right'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:14: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Right appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:15: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Right appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:18: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopDownMenu.Center'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:19: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Center appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:20: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Center appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:23: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopDownMenu.Reflect'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:24: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Reflect appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:25: error: Resource at Animations.PopDownMenu.Reflect appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:29: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopUpMenu'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:31: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopUpMenu.Left'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:32: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Left appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:33: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Left appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:36: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopUpMenu.Right'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:37: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Right appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:38: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Right appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:41: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopUpMenu.Center'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:42: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Center appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:43: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Center appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:46: error: Resource does not already exist in overlay at 'Animations.PopUpMenu.Reflect'; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:47: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Reflect appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
res\values\ahqa_styles.xml:48: error: Resource at Animations.PopUpMenu.Reflect appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
I followed the instructions here http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/question-about-additionalres-attribute.37238/#post-219488

So I have copied all the contents of the object/res folder to c:\android-sdk\AdditionalRes

Then I have these two line in the activity:

B4X:
    #AdditionalRes: C:\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res, com.google.android.gms
    #AdditionalRes: C:\android-sdk\AdditionalRes

But now I get a different compile error:

B4X:
ObfuscatorMap.txt file created in Objects folder.
Compiling layouts code.                0.03
Generating R file.                      Error
C:\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res\values\colors.xml:4: error: Resource at common_signin_btn_dark_text_default appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
C:\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res\values\colors.xml:5: error: Resource at common_signin_btn_dark_text_pressed appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add.
C:\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res\values\colors.xml:6: error: Resource at common_signin_btn_dark_text_disabled appears in overlay but not in the base package; use <add-resource> to add. ... [cut]

Where is my mistake ?

Upvote 0