Other B4J v1.80 BETA is released

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4J v1.80 BETA is now available for download. This update includes many new features and improvements, including most of the new features added to Basic4android v3.50:

• Debugger runtime performance is now close to non-debugged applications.

• Watch Expressions feature:

SS-2014-02-23_14.48.37.png

• B4J-Bridge - Adds support for remote debugging. This allows you to easily debug your projects on a connected Mac computer or Raspberry Pi board: Remote debugging with B4J-Bridge
  • Server improvements (tutorials will be available next week):
  • Quick Search tool (Ctrl + I) - An index based search tool for quick searching (in all modules):

k2v8.png
  • Kill Process button added to allow killing processes in Release mode
  • Bit.InputStreamToBytes - Reads the data from an InputStream into an array of bytes
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
You can download the beta here: www.b4x.com/b4j/files/beta.exe

Last edited:

Sytek

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4J v1.80 BETA is now available for download. This update includes many new features and improvements, including most of the new features added to Basic4android v3.50:

• Debugger runtime performance is now close to non-debugged applications.

• Watch Expressions feature:

SS-2014-02-23_14.48.37.png

• B4J-Bridge - Adds support for remote debugging. This allows you to easily debug your projects on a connected Mac computer or Raspberry Pi board: Remote debugging with B4J-Bridge
  • Server improvements (tutorials will be available next week):
  • Quick Search tool (Ctrl + I) - An index based search tool for quick searching (in all modules):

k2v8.png
  • Kill Process button added to allow killing processes in Release mode
  • Bit.InputStreamToBytes - Reads the data from an InputStream into an array of bytes
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
You can download the beta here: www.b4x.com/b4j/files/beta.exe

Hurray!!!
Thank's Erel
...Now I only need to buy a Mac for testing (joke)

Edited by me!
I'll leave a few screenshots of what we can do in this amazing language, Thank's Erel; As I posted once in B4A Forum I came from Visual Fox Pro 9 Language, and what can I say This is Awesome!!!
Thank's To to all Library developers!!!
Best Regards!!!
upload_2014-3-18_12-47-18.png

upload_2014-3-18_12-54-42.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0