Android Question B4A Chat room and chat app

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
The B4A chat room is still up and running daily. If you need immediate help with some bit of code or an idea of how to do something, stop in and ask. If you like to help others, then by all means stop by and hang around with us. See the famous NJDude and TheDesolateSoul in person! OK, now this sounds like a side show, so I'll stop.

You can connect by using a standard web browser or the b4achat app! Check out the links below.

B4A chat server

B4A chat app

Just enter a user name with NO PASSWORD to log in. If you want a registered password, /msg me (HotShoe) or NJDude in the chat.

--- Jem

Last edited:

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
We do have a lot of variety in there LOL.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The B4A chat room is still up and running daily. If you need immediate help with some bit of code or an idea of how to do something, stop in and ask. If you like to help others, then by all means stop by and hang around with us. See the famous NJDude and TheDesolateSoul in person! OK, now this sounds like a side show, so I'll stop.

You can connect by using a standard web browser or the b4achat app! Check out the links below.

B4A chat server

B4A chat app

Just enter a user name with NO PASSWORD to log in. If you want a registered password, /msg me (HotShoe) or NJDude in the chat.

--- Jem
I guess i'm not that famous yet, but hey I'm there everyday!

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
You're famous to me Walt, and so is your advice in the chat my friend.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

Ferdinand Cenon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a shareable source code for B4A in creating our own CHAT APP or related to it?
Appreciate greatly for any share Thanks

Upvote 0