Other B4i v1.00 release discussion thread

rayellam

Licensed User
Longtime User
HA HA Erel. I had a feeling this was coming :) well done and a totally invaluable tool..............now all i need is some $ :)

Upvote 0

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations Erel, another great addition to the Anywhere software pedigree.:)

Upvote 0

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was looking a getting a Mac, but at a cost of $26 for a years Hosted Builder, it can wait. (At least until my internet goes down)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i was very busy today at work only now open my email client and saw the great news (b4i v1.00 available)
purchased few second ago hope i am in the first 10 i also want a pizza ;)

Upvote 0

John Woodsmall

Licensed User
Longtime User
http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/posts/289078/
You can discuss the release of the first version of B4i here.

Please start new threads for programming questions / issues.
Once I get my b4 android application working and have gone thru the apple processes can I copy my ios application to other users or must I get certified on the itunes web site and all that entails? Now I can just pass the working application on to others who have an android device.I would like to avoid itunes.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if their iphones are jailbroken then it should work because you can just give them the ipa file... (correct me if i am wrong)

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratz Erel.

If the price is now $99 as special discount what will it be then in a few days/weeks ?

(busy with other stuff at the moment and no time/money to put my focus on IOS)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratz Erel.

If the price is now $99 as special discount what will it be then in a few days/weeks ?

(busy with other stuff at the moment and no time/money to put my focus on IOS)

$99 instead of $119 USD (that should answer your question :) )

Upvote 0