Share My Creation Face Flashcards v1.0.4 - Approved!

It's been said that necessity is the mother of invention. Well, this app is a prime example. I am very good with remembering faces, but always have to ask people their names again and again. With this app, you can snap a quick pic of anyone you meet, then later when you have time run the flashcard program to assist you in memorizing the names.

Whether you are a businessperson, teacher, or just a social butterfly, you will impress people with your proactive approach to remembering them. Once you snap a picture, the app asks you for a name. That's it!

Later as you are reviewing the faces, you can long-click the picture you are viewing in order to display the name for a few seconds. You have multiple options for running the flashcard routine for the last day's, week's or month's new acquaintances.

Finally, a reset button allows you to put the app back to it's newly installed state, including resetting the homepage image and clearing the database.

Enjoy!

upload_2014-12-15_8-43-15.png

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Version 1.0.1 is now waiting for review. Version 1.0.0 was rejected because my instructions were from the Android version and I forgot to edit them to represent the correct features of the iOS version. But, it's ok because Erel added the "save to gallery" method which I added to my app. Will update once approved.

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just a little FYI - I discovered that even if you want to change your screen shots on your apps landing page, you must submit a new version of your app. Actually makes sense as Apple wants to make sure that you don't claim any features with your screen shot that are not represented by the app's functions.

v1.0.2 waiting for review ....

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Approved rather quickly with just a new screenshot ... about 3 days :).

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Made some major cosmetic changes to this app, including a much more professional-looking interface and parallax added.

upload_2015-2-6_18-45-2.png