Android Question google, account developer closed for ever

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I would insert my outburst staff hoping to find solidarity about what happened to me and the other day I received a notification from google play support telling me that I was closed my account for multiple violations, for those who do not knew after three violations google you close the account, and you can not even open another one, now you're just a thug filed where any attempt to open a new account their you close it again immediately, but the absurd thing and that does not tell me which app or what have violated their policy, trying to open a new account everything seemed to be going well, I pay my $ 25, I try to be careful how public the app, load the first app, but after several hours still is not displayed on the store, while the web is displayed and is published, ok then I say maybe it will be a problem due to the eve of new Year, however, load another app that I had previously on the old panel obviously with different package name, change of name, change graphics, let alone the same icon and basically the home screen almost identical, the public and after a few seconds I get a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights, then I reply to their email saying that I have not violated any intellectuality being the author of the program are I always ..... bravo filippo, what they do? I close the new account and told me that I violated some things, but the absurd thing and that you are to specify which violation has been, just tell you to review the contract and terms of use, well then they tell you not to even groped to reopen another account because you fuck 25 dollars and I'll close, without reimbursement of the latter, virtually proves filed in life as a criminal, they make you feel a mer ... to turning in the forums I have read of people having never violated gathered to have three violations within a few minutes and account closed permanently, I think he was born the google play store android cariocare was also provided mer..a apple came to pass, now that they have become number one in the world masters of the Universe now do what they want and do not even have the opportunity to remedy any violations committed, long ago I was complaining of apple for their rigidity on pèubblicare app in the store, but at least they do not publish the 'app will point out where is the error and give you the option of irmediare close yourself without the account, unlike the play store android which could have closed the account within a few minutes maybe because of some envious that maybe your app by removing inappropriate signals from the market, because the great thing is that too, then you get the mega giants like that are totally illegal on the store but they are not thrown out, and think that I had started to have an app with 35000 active user 265000 installations carried on, I'm sorry to have lost this account but I think it is not right to throw out anyone, we must do as apple that does not allow you to publish until they solve the error specified by them. What about boys, are the third in the email that I would like to explain the riaprtura of my account and rectify any error if they tell me that, but I think they do not say anything because in reality error in my opinion was and they should also, then the what makes me angry and that responses are made through robots, where is the human to read and answer for yourself ?. Best wishes to you all for a good year and I wish that he had never had this experience.
I have signed this petition, I hope you do, too
https://www.change.org/p/sergey-brin-respect-the-efforts-of-small-and-indie-android-developers
I'd like Erel open forum on a petition to be signed and optionally submit to Google, and give voice to people like me who has been banned forever.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
amazing how much people on that petition page have the same problem and it seems like it's all automized stuff.

some even have their account blocked without even published 1 app.

Upvote 0

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So far all reports I've read about closing accounts point to the fact that the programmer has made some bad mistakes. Maybe Google's reaction is too hard but I don't think it's a political thing from Google because they will push developers to other platforms like Amazon.

I don't want to offend you but... I do think that if we would take a look to the app causing your account to be closed we would find the valid reason (copyright on pictures or logo's you used, libraries which are protected, etc.).

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see a lot of these guess the brand or whatever games that are full of company logos etc, why aren't these banned if graphical material is so sensitive?

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
often we enter a protected by copyright without knowing , what I lament and that google should not lock you the account and then not having the opportunity to remedy , I wish google suspend the app describing the problem and give the ability to solve it , how does apple , apple apps are not published until they reflect their politics , but they close your account , there is a human person who, after a few days that the app is ready for review, this is checked and published if everything ok . While google this system does not adopt it . Google must suspend the app but do not close the account , that's all .

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can you give an example like that that might've been in your app?

it might help others who pull data from the web to add into their projects.

does this also mean that you can't copy ideas? I don't see much tetris games besides the "official" one.

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
remain other 39 signatures at the end of the petition in favor of the developers banned from google , also signed you please , we all do our part so that google can review his contract and give voice to small developers .

Upvote 0