Share My Creation Au coeur de l'Afrique (Through the Dark Continent) - Beta

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No words. I have just gone through some screens and the design is perfect!

Congrats for this piece of art. Waiting for the translated version :)

Pls let me know if you need spanish translation once you have it in english

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations, i have tried it but dont understand anything :))), anyway nice graphics...
but i think the icon can be better... and maybe put layout animation when screens changes..

Good Luck!

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No words. I have just gone through some screens and the design is perfect!

Congrats for this piece of art. Waiting for the translated version :)

Pls let me know if you need spanish translation once you have it in english
Thanks for the compliment.
Before translating anything, I have to finalize the game. My wife cannot continue to do graphics for the game so I have to find another illustrator. 1/3 of cards in the game are done with graphics coming from Internet (they are stamped with a red mark). That's fine for a beta version, but not for the final one and I cannot publish on the Play Store for this reason. So until I find someone to help, the game will stay in this state.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations, i have tried it but dont understand anything :))), anyway nice graphics...
but i think the icon can be better... and maybe put layout animation when screens changes..

Good Luck!
Yes, you really need to read french to be able to play the game. It cannot be learnt intuitively or in a few minutes and there are plenty of cards with text on them.
For the reason explained in the previous post, there will be no improvement or translation for now.

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User