Android Tutorial B4A Book – Paperback and Free ebook Upgrade Available

A new edition of B4A by Wyken Seagrave has just been released. It covers Version 5.02 and has many improvements over the previous edition.

It is available in 3 electronic versions: PDF, MOBI (for Kindle) and EPUB.

People who bought it from the Penny Press Store can obtain a free upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade website.
Those who bought the Kindle version from Amazon should receive an automatic upgrade.

The paperback version of B4A book is now available from
https://www.createspace.com/5511638

To be informed of updates to this book, subscribe to our newsletter.

Last edited:

bparent

Licensed User
Longtime User
A new edition of B4A by Wyken Seagrave has just been released. It is available in 3 electronic versions: PDF, MOBI (for Kindle) and EPUB.
People who bought it from the Penny Press Store can obtain a free upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade website.
Those who bought the Kindle version from Amazon should receive an automatic upgrade.
The paperback version will be available very shortly.

I tried to get update but the web site said last date for update was 07/04/2105.

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
I paid both, not free upgrade...
But the second edition was very good, so, pretty happy to spend my money.

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Phil,

It should be great, if you continue the B4X saga:

B4I and B4J, your next 2 books....

MaxRosa

Licensed User
Longtime User
A new edition of B4A by Wyken Seagrave has just been released. It covers Version 5.02 and has many improvements over the previous edition.

I would like translate it to portuguese.

kdf

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Phil,

I have purchased the Amazon Kindle version earlier, but when I go to "Manage your Kindle Content" some of my other e-books have the "Update" button available, however, your book has no "Update" button and I can still see the 2013 version in my library.
How do I upgrade to the latest version??

Thanks

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Phil,

I have purchased the Amazon Kindle version earlier, but when I go to "Manage your Kindle Content" some of my other e-books have the "Update" button available, however, your book has no "Update" button and I can still see the 2013 version in my library.
How do I upgrade to the latest version??

Thanks

It depends whether you bought the old version of the book (Basic4Android) or the new version (B4A) which covers version 5.20.
The B4A book should be automatically updated on Kindle. The Basic4Android book, which covered version 4, is no longer being updated since it has been superceeded by the new book.
Hope this clarifies the situation.

Gbenga Odumosu

Licensed User
Longtime User

how much and how do i pay? can i pay with card? direct