iOS Question iTunes Connect Problem

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have uploaded a new version, with the App Loader with no trouble, after which I received an email from iTunes as follows:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "*********.com". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file '*********.app/main.2.o' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide for information on the iOS app bundle structure.

Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file '*********.app/main.o' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide for information on the iOS app bundle structure.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Do I have any way of knowing what the error is?

Thanks
FBP

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,
I'm using the hosted builder.

I think the problem comes with main.h file:

B4X:
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>

#import "iCore.h"

@interface B4IMyDelegate : B4IAppDelegate

@end

@implementation B4IMyDelegate {
void (^complete)(UIBackgroundFetchResult);
}
- (void)application:(UIApplication *)application didReceiveRemoteNotification:(NSDictionary *)userInfo fetchCompletionHandler:(void (^)(UIBackgroundFetchResult result))completionHandler {
    NSLog(@"didReceiveRemoteNotification fetchCompletionHandler");
    self->complete = completionHandler;
    [super application:application didReceiveRemoteNotification:userInfo];

}
- (void)complete:(int)result {
    self->complete((UIBackgroundFetchResult) result);
}
@end

int main(int argc, char * argv[])
{
    @autoreleasepool {
        return UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, NSStringFromClass([B4IMyDelegate class]));
    }

}

Upvote 0