Other Question for Erel

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have prepared for upload freeware lib for decoding radio stations AAC/MPEG/MP3 streams.
Lib work as a service, so streams now can be played in background, this is impossible with Vitamio lib.
Lib and example are 603 KB, a little over 512KB so I can't upload. I want to share my work with community, but only with registered members, so I don't want to upload project and lib on Dropbox or somewhere else.
If you want to assist me or tell me how to upload lib and example.
Thank you.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Try to make two archives. Maybe both are below 512kb

Upvote 0

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have prepared for upload freeware lib for decoding radio stations AAC/MPEG/MP3 streams.
Lib work as a service, so streams now can be played in background, this is impossible with Vitamio lib.
Lib and example are 603 KB, a little over 512KB so I can't upload. I want to share my work with community, but only with registered members, so I don't want to upload project and lib on Dropbox or somewhere else.
If you want to assist me or tell me how to upload lib and example.
Thank you.
You could shrink it with Proguard. Proguard optimizes your library code and removes the unused fields and functions. You can also use its obfuscation option to reduce the size even more as it shortens all identifiers. The only drawback of this solution is that you have to know how to use Proguard ;) It's not something that can be explained in a few lines. I can give you a generic configuration file if you want.

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Only .SO files inside JAR are over 1MB, I cannot compress archive below 600KB, if use 7zip and split it into two parts I get .001 and .002 extensions, and that extension is prohibited to upload.

Upvote 0