Android Question Send SMS from Sim900 Module

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi I have an application that basically a message is sent to change the color of a panel.
When sending the message from my phone: not notification of Messages and the application works; but when sending the message from a module (SIM900:AT+CMGS="+ 506 ... "), a notification appears of the Recent Messages and blocks the application, when running debug the application service module works reading the message but the execution of the color change does not react because notification Messages blocks the app , how can I do so that does not present the notification . thanks

android 4.1.2

Attachments

• Phone1.png
    Phone1.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 249
  • sim900.png
    sim900.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Sample.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 195

Tayfur

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Tayfur,tks.
My app works well when i send a message from my phone; but when i send from a
sim900 modules (AT commands : AT+CMGS=...) a notification appears of the Messages and blocks the application. i whant not
notification appears or control it ...What kind of message is from a phone to make not notification appears? , my defaul Messages app, control notification Messages appears ?
tks

Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
CHEERS

The idea is that when the application is received a message with the word name of a color ( only two for tests ) a panel change color . it is tried by sending a message from normal phone 3g and works and not there message notification , but when sent from a module ( sim900 : sending sms) , in the device is running the application a notice notification appears and block the operation of the application.

My application is created with the tutorial to receive messages without notice.

I think the two devices send different types of SMS, I'll have to check , thanks anyway .

Upvote 0