Share My Creation All-In-One Speedometer & Car Performance & Gps Map & Route Recorder

Hello,

I had created this long time ago but posted on the store now as free. App has 3 Sections .

1) Speedometer where you can mesaure acceleration from any speed to any speed.
2) Map view with trip & max speed & Average Speed where you can see traveled route also
3) History where you can see all saved routes with details of average speed,distance traveled,max speed and any past performance timer result with the locaiton info

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-in-one-speedometer-gps/id1133142192?ls=1&mt=8

Regards

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I had created this long time ago but posted on the store now as free. App has 3 Sections .

1) Speedometer where you can mesaure acceleration from any speed to any speed.
2) Map view with trip & max speed & Average Speed where you can see traveled route also
3) History where you can see all saved routes with details of average speed,distance traveled,max speed and any past performance timer result with the locaiton info

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-in-one-speedometer-gps/id1133142192?ls=1&mt=8

Regards

Do you have an android version of it?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not even a trial?
Nope, never used a trial thing in this app. In another similar app i have lite and paid version but not this one. Maybe in the future i will change it to free like ios. BTW ıf you want to see the app i can send you the apk to install..

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I pass most of my time in between clients on the road, so that would be interesting to make an average of time spent... bottom line... yes please!

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This app is featured as of today in Turkey Navigation category number 5 , and united kingdom featured navigation number 8. And also in some other countries with lower ranks.

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've been using it for a few days, I will give you full feedback experience in a week or so!