Android Tutorial Testing your app on real devices: pCloudy.com

Hi there

I'm hoping there are other methods of doing this..., if so, let's please share.

Anyway, a client was indicating the app I just sent does not work on their S7 samsung phone. So me, #bang head, bang head#.

After some googling, I came across pcloudly and I could get access to a real S7 for 20 minutes.

My app is on beta testing on the google store, so I search for it and install. Indeed "Unfortunately Little Flower JSS has stopped." I get asked to get sent a crash report, I concur, then I notice there is a filter option. So I type my filter as B4A on the logs..

On my developer console its clear what the error is, SQLite. I look at the logs too that have been filtered now with b4a, SQLite too. The app works on the devices we have tested, not this one, what now?

Next steps is to find why SQLite does not work with my database for this device and sort it out.

This has a monthly subscription however you receive some free credits to test the platform.
#justSharing

Attachments

• pCloudy.png
    pCloudy.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 593
  • googlecrash.png
    googlecrash.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

Daniel-White

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Mashiane, I have a big curiosity, I am using a lot SqliteCipher, you are using Sqlite pure, and I concern about why you have that problem in a specific device. What is different. keep in touch about that problem. o_O