B4J Question [Abmaterial] TopNavigationBar adding images

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I want to add google play store and appstore badges to right of my top navigation bar. Is that possible ? if possible can you help me about which part of the code must i add images so that top navigation bar will always have badges. Thanks

mindful

Licensed User
Hi, you cannot add images to the top navigation bar, only icons and text ... a solution if you really need to positiob images in the top navigation would be a floating container that acts like a top navigation bar that you need to create yourself..

There is an example on this forum with a floating container acting like a navigation bar but i'm writing this from my phone and I can't point you to the exact thread so you need to do a search if this is really what you need...

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, you cannot add images to the top navigation bar, only icons and text ... a solution if you really need to positiob images in the top navigation would be a floating container that acts like a top navigation bar that you need to create yourself..

There is an example on this forum with a floating container acting like a navigation bar but i'm writing this from my phone and I can't point you to the exact thread so you need to do a search if this is really what you need...

I understand. I remember that post. So i think it is also not possible to add images to left navigation bar just like the top navigation bar

Upvote 0

mindful

Licensed User
The sidebar is a different thing ... you can add a sidebarcomponent which basically is an abmcontainer ... please check demo project from the abmaterial library ... BuildSidebarComponent and BuildSidebarTopComponent...

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please post your solution as a snippet. This shall help us when attempting the same.
These tutorials and snippets are invaluable. Someone else has already solved this (similar) issue - and posted the solution!
Cuts complex dev time from days to minutes...

In fact, most of my most complex issues have not been from my own clever mind (not so clever), it has been from you brilliant people, that have already figured this out... and me adapting your findings.

Truth be known, without your support, I could not acomplish (nearly) anything! I read, study, morph and apply what you did.

This is why I ask you (everyone) to post your findings. Disk space is cheap - knowlege is not , it's invaluable.

Thanks

Upvote 0