Wish Custom View: Designer CheckList Property to select multiple values from from List

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to have a #DesignerProperty similar to List except it will allow me to select one or more elements from that List. It would be called CheckList instead of List and the syntax would look like this:

Here is a simple CheckList that determines which buttons are to be displayed in the CustomView. In this example the user has selected the buttons "Prior" and "Next" from a list of buttons "Insert|Delete|Prior|Next".

B4X:
#DesignerProperty: Key: ButtonTypes,  DisplayName: Visible Buttons, FieldType: CheckList, Insert|Delete|Edit|Prior|Next, DefaultValue: Prior|Next, Description: Select One or more buttons to be displayed

This single property allows the developer to select any number of items from the CheckList and it will eliminate the need to define separate boolean properties for each item. Without this CheckList property, the developer would have to create a lot of Boolean properties that will quickly clutter up the Designer screen.

A CheckList could eliminate all of these properties:

B4X:
#DesignerProperty: Key: DisplayButtonInsert, DisplayName: Insert Button, FieldType: Boolean, DefaultValue: False, Description: Display Insert Button?
#DesignerProperty: Key: DisplayButtonDelete, DisplayName: Delete Button, FieldType: Boolean, DefaultValue: False, Description: Display Delete Button?
#DesignerProperty: Key: DisplayButtonPrior, DisplayName: Prior Button, FieldType: Boolean, DefaultValue: True Description: Display Prior Button?
#DesignerProperty: Key: DisplayButtonNext, DisplayName: Next Button, FieldType: Boolean, DefaultValue: True Description: Display Next Button?

And keep in mind, this is a short CheckList of only 4 items. A CheckList could easily hold 10 or 20 items from which we can select multiple items.

I think this CheckList FieldType would make selecting multiple properties much simpler in the Designer.

TIA