Share My Creation Physics 2d (iSpriteKit Game)

hi

Here is my latest b4i Creation.
Its a really cool Game that was made 100% with b4i (iSpriteKit).
all views are only iSpriteKit views!

i also want to thank @JanPRO for his wrapper and i hope iSpriteKit will get better and better in the future.

Learn the laws of physics while playing with Physics 2d!

Physics 2d is a puzzle game that will entertain you and let you think carefully. It contains 24 puzzles to solve that will make you wonder about the laws of physics that make this possible.

Game contains:

* High quality graphics, full ipad support
* 25 different interactive objects
* 24 levels (more will follow)
* Star rating System
* Realistic physics for each object
* Awesome sound effects

Have fun!

link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/physics-2d/id1228269293?l=iw&ls=1&mt=8

i wanted to implement today a short tutorial to the game but apple was faster and approved in in less then 48 hours.

so i will put a short tutorial here and in the next update it will be in the app.

1. the goal is to get the ball/book/bowlingpin to the box. there may be also other goals in the game but you will be noticed at the beginning of the game by a red circle the will be around the object that needs to get to the object with the red arrow.

2. in the Game you will have a Play button on the right/top corner. this button will start OR pause the physics simulation. every time you move an object a click on the Play button will save its current position and you will be able to reload from the last state if you missed the goal.

3. you can move object and rotate ONLY in pause mode!

4. you will find a toolbox button next to the play button. clicking on it will open a menu with all available object you have to complete the level. tapping on an object will remove it from the toolbox menu and add it to the game. the you will be able to move it around and rotate it.

5. to move an object you need to press and hold in the center (or near to it) of the object. a green circle will be shown around the object when it is ready to move. a red circle means that this object is colliding with another object and you will not be able to start the physic simulation.

6. to rotate an object you need to tap and hold on the sides of the object (left or right). a green circle will be shown when its ready to rotate. red circle means your object collide with another and you will not be able to start the simulation.

i have tested the game on several devices and it runs really smooth even on my very old and very broken Ipad2.

have fun and let me know what you think about it :)

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 4,497
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not created with B4i :D Here you can see the unity 3d Asset.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/13519

It's just an asset from the Unity Asset store!

since you dont reply to my post i will continue this discussion.

so if you meant with your post that the game was created via unity 3d and i just purchased it and uploaded a unity 3d project and am LYING here saying it was created with b4i then let me tell you something.

1. i really dont understand what you earn from it when you post such statements. even if i were lying what do you earn from it by telling everyone about it?

2. if you look at this thread you can see that i said at least in 3 posts that i purchased the ASSETS (SPRITES ONLY). i never said that i draw them by myself.
almost all my games are purchased sprites.

3. the game was made 100% via b4i as wrote in post #1. i have never used unity and i believe i will never do.

4. if you are saying that i stole the idea from that unity 3d project then you probably have never heard about "Amazing Alex".
almost every single game that is created this days is a copy or clone of an existing game concept. or in digital form or in any form (games from newspaper, board games,...)

5. for someone that is here around for 6 years (since 2011) you have very low messages posted so why do you waste them on such nonsense statements? you should better use them for real questions.

so just to make something clear. i dont have to prove to anyone here what i can or can not do.
all my apps are created with b4x and if they would have not then i would not post them here. unity also has a forum if you didnot knew.

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not created with B4i :D Here you can see the unity 3d Asset.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/13519

It's just an asset from the Unity Asset store!
if it was created with unity , it had to include a unity 3d splash screen if he hadnt purchase a paid plan. It is a funny claim, why would he lie to you , does he need to prove anything to us :) He had many apps like this created with b4x and some has source codes available.

Well done İlan. Dont bother your self with this funny words.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

Here is my latest b4i Creation.
Its a really cool Game that was made 100% with b4i (iSpriteKit).
all views are only iSpriteKit views!

i also want to thank @JanPRO for his wrapper and i hope iSpriteKit will get better and better in the future.

Learn the laws of physics while playing with Physics 2d!

Physics 2d is a puzzle game that will entertain you and let you think carefully. It contains 24 puzzles to solve that will make you wonder about the laws of physics that make this possible.

Game contains:

* High quality graphics, full ipad support
* 25 different interactive objects
* 24 levels (more will follow)
* Star rating System
* Realistic physics for each object
* Awesome sound effects

Have fun!

link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/physics-2d/id1228269293?l=iw&ls=1&mt=8

i wanted to implement today a short tutorial to the game but apple was faster and approved in in less then 48 hours.

so i will put a short tutorial here and in the next update it will be in the app.

1. the goal is to get the ball/book/bowlingpin to the box. there may be also other goals in the game but you will be noticed at the beginning of the game by a red circle the will be around the object that needs to get to the object with the red arrow.

2. in the Game you will have a Play button on the right/top corner. this button will start OR pause the physics simulation. every time you move an object a click on the Play button will save its current position and you will be able to reload from the last state if you missed the goal.

3. you can move object and rotate ONLY in pause mode!

4. you will find a toolbox button next to the play button. clicking on it will open a menu with all available object you have to complete the level. tapping on an object will remove it from the toolbox menu and add it to the game. the you will be able to move it around and rotate it.

5. to move an object you need to press and hold in the center (or near to it) of the object. a green circle will be shown around the object when it is ready to move. a red circle means that this object is colliding with another object and you will not be able to start the physic simulation.

6. to rotate an object you need to tap and hold on the sides of the object (left or right). a green circle will be shown when its ready to rotate. red circle means your object collide with another and you will not be able to start the simulation.

i have tested the game on several devices and it runs really smooth even on my very old and very broken Ipad2.

have fun and let me know what you think about it :)

Wow, I must say this app looks amazing, congrats Ilan, very well made game, i should give it another shot and try to make my Whack a Beiber game for iOS, after all the success it had in B4A (NOT really) :D. But seriously very well done.

Walter

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, I must say this app looks amazing, congrats Ilan, very well made game, i should give it another shot and try to make my Whack a Beiber game for iOS, after all the success it had in B4A (NOT really) :D. But seriously very well done.

Walter

Thanx, it was a very fun project. Success is 0 but fun to do. :)

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Heh.. It's cool game concept, I like games with similar features.. You have done some nice games, I hope it will bring back motivation and a lot of installs :)