8531375.png

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
too bad most of them are just lurkers tho :)

I'm one of those lurkers :oops:.
But the fact is that i'm nowhere near experienced enough with B4X to be a contributor on this epic forum.

But KUDOS to Erel and this great community for the support, tutorials, examples and libraries.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But the fact is that i'm nowhere near experienced enough with B4X to be a contributor on this epic forum.

doesn't matter, when you see something you can anwser on just do so. there are a lot of returning questions you can answer by now.

if not try to solve it and you might learn something new aswell.

't is nooit te laat om bij te leren ;)

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Inderdaad 'n wondelike prestasie! Die 100 000 merk sal voor die einde van 2016 verbygesteek word.

Indeed a wonderful achievement! The 100 000 mark will be reached before the end of 2016.

Well done @Erel!

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations to Erel on this remarkable success.. keep up the wonderful work.

B4A is like Pizza, everyone eats it.. from beginners to top programmers.. and from the poorest to the richest person in the world.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm one of those lurkers :oops:.

But KUDOS to Erel and this great community for the support, tutorials, examples and libraries.

Take me as an example...
I'm an Expert at posting Newbie questions... And most of the time I even beat others by answering first to my own posts...
From time to time (I'd say about once a year) I actually manage to help someone....!