Android Question Development of a altcoin wallet

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to use B4a to make a altcoin wallet.
Who has experience with this or can make a b4a library (or wrapper)
using the bitcoin sdk.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In my opinion you should post on Job Offers along with a reward and maybe someone will answer .. But I say maybe :D:D is not sure

Upvote 0

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I can get this private, a reward is on its place.
But maybe it should be a usefull library for b4a on itself.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you do a search in the forum see what requests to wrap 'bitcoin APIs are with them by 2014. :confused::confused: (See:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...tcoin-sdk-into-b4a-library.36571/#post-336692)

If it is useful to many, I'm sure someone will accomplish it, but for at least two years to date has not been judged useful for many.
When one thing is useful for a few and it is made on demand I guess it can be considered a commission work.
In any case even libraries useful to the entire community B4A were paid for repaying time and resources of the developer. o_O

But mine is just a suggest for you.;)

Upvote 0

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Actually what I need is a solution, how much it will costs is secondary.
I already asked Don Manfred but he seems to be very busy at the moment.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
All those good developer already have an important project to accomplish.:confused::confused:

If you have to distribute your app with google play you may have problems because all payments for electronic services (not physical goods purchases) must be made with Google Wallet, not with other means such as PayPal or electronic money.
Except that you sell shoes or clothes. :p:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but is very busy with extending the DJI Drones lib
Honestly i do not have time for the drones lib too. :-/
Extending the Drone lib is a "Hobby-Project" as i have such a Drone. So the focus on coding on the lib can be lost when doing customer jobs.

Regarding the bitcoinJ lib you mentioned in your email: I already answered that this lib seems to be for Java (windows) but unfortunatly not for android. :-(
If it was for Android then i probably already started to wrap it. But i think this lib is not the right to use under Android.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Honestly i do not have time for the drones lib too. :-/
Extending the Drone lib is a "Hobby-Project" as i have such a Drone. So the focus on coding on the lib can be lost when doing customer jobs.

Regarding the bitcoinJ lib you mentioned in your email: I already answered that this lib seems to be for Java (windows) but unfortunatly not for android. :-(
If it was for Android then i probably already started to wrap it. But i think this lib is not the right to use under Android.
see this https://github.com/coinbase/coinbase-android-sdk
And this https://github.com/bither/bitherj

Upvote 0