Android Question Sample VPN Proxy

ferdztech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sample VPN Proxy apps in b4a? How to connect through proxy. I just want to hide/mask my real or public Ip is that possible?. I see a lot of apps in google play but i want to see a sample in b4a. I tried some vpn proxy apps that i downloaded in play store e.g Turbo VPN, My problem is i dont know how to apply it in my project. It change my real IP into proxy but it i need to run the Turbon VPN apps together. I dont want to rely on the other apps.Thanks.

Attachment Included Project FIle

Attachments

• SampleVPNProxy.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:

ferdztech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sample VPN Proxy apps in b4a? How to connect through proxy. I just want to hide/mask my real or public Ip is that possible?. I see a lot of apps in google play but i want to see a sample in b4a. I tried some vpn proxy apps that i downloaded in play store e.g Turbo VPN, My problem is i dont know how to apply it in my project. It change my real IP into proxy but it i need to run the Turbon VPN apps together. I dont want to rely on the other apps.Thanks.

Attachment Included Project FIle

hmmm..MayBe I can use hc.SetProxy ? i just need to feed into the parameters. is that possible .guys.ty

Upvote 0