Android Question print big number from thermal printer pos?

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I need to print large numbers on a bluetooth thermal printer pos, i would like to make a quit queue, this is a device usually installed in stores where everyone takes a ticket for the turn, i managed to make it from the tablet This small application that prints on the bluetooth printer, but I can not print the number as large as the sheet you are using.

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I get you right you need to print the number as wide as the paper is? I think you need to print it as graphics (tricky) or just print the number with chars like stars or x'es like in the 8ies on printers without graphics like

X
X
X
X
X

for a 1

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I get you right you need to print the number as wide as the paper is? I think you need to print it as graphics (tricky) or just print the number with chars like stars or x'es like in the 8ies on printers without graphics like

X
X
X
X
X

for a 1
Ascii Art? :p:p

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not understand how I can print numbers, for example from 1 to 100, every time a button is pressed, a progressive number has to go out, the only difference that must print large format see example of the photo

Attachments

• 20839305_10212522524931641_823161217_n.jpg
    20839305_10212522524931641_823161217_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0