when I try lo launch emulator a pop up show me this

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 263

Dim Baznr

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any possibility that in the near feature AMD cpu's be compatible with the Android device emulator? In any case, is rather rare, a development tool to run only on one cpu family.

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any possibility that in the near feature AMD cpu's be compatible with the Android device emulator? In any case, is rather rare, a development tool to run only on one cpu family.

In the near future, no, but you could always use another emulator like GenyMotion, BlueStacks, Xamarin etc in conjunction with B4A if you do not have an Intel Processor PC/Laptop.

Intel uses Hardware Accelerated Execution Manage (HAXM) technology inside their processors, thus it allows the Android emulator to run much faster than before. So you need this technology to power your Android Emulator...

Upvote 0

Dim Baznr

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes Erel, I realize it, after 2 days of various tries. The nearest approach for me was with BlueStacks, but finally either it worked because BlueStacks (and so B4A Bridge) are referring the public IP -not the local one.
Apart this, is notable the speed of some emulators (I had no previous experience, except with the Android AVD -which is really slow).Seems that HAXM support is not so catalytic.
I will try a solution "Androidizing" a Rasberry Pi... just for fun.

Upvote 0