Wish IDE: Large Conditional Symbols Edit Box

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
The current Conditional Symbols (under Build Configurations) shows all of the conditional symbols on one line. I have a lot of conditional symbols in this edit box and it is a pain to scroll through them in order to find the one I am looking for.

I'd like to have a ".." button to the right of the Conditional Symbols edit box that when pressed will open up a larger edit text window so I can see 10 lines of my conditional symbols (like i was editing a text memo with wordwrap). It would be wide enough and high enough to see dozens of conditional symbols.

I have a lot of conditional symbols defined because when I deactivate a conditional symbol rather than deleting it from the list, I put a "_" in front of it so when I reactivate it, I don't misspell it. It also shows me at a glance all the conditional symbols that I've used in the project and which ones are deactivated!

Example: "Amazon" becomes "_Amazon" when deactivated. So the code below is not compiled. To reactivate "_Amazon" I just remove the leading "_".

#IF Amazon
'Execute some Amazon Code
#END IF

TIA