Android Tutorial B4A Book Updated to Version 7.30

B4A-324x400.jpg

I am happy to announce that the B4A tutorial and reference book "Rapid Android App Development using BASIC" by Wyken Seagrave has now been updated to cover version 7.30 of B4A.

Free Upgrade for Ebook
Customers who have bought the ebook in PDF, EPUB and Kindle formats from the Penny Press Store can now obtain a FREE upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade page http://pennypress.co.uk/b4a/upgrade/

Customers who purchased from Amazon in Kindle can update as described in the instructions downloadable with the purchase.

Reviews on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

By Sylvain Don 20 September 2017

Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase

Essential to start with VB4A. everything is reviewed in a clear manner with examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall the book is a good buy, can’t program without it

By JaNo Phone App Developper on 13 March 2017 – Published on Amazon.com

Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase

This is most as expected, It cover a lot of informations, but is limited to version 4.x.x, there is a litte bit of 5.0 version informations but very limited. You cant find more informations on their Blog and other librarys as well, once you purchase the full version as well as tricks from other users there. Overall the book is a good buy, can’t program without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has been really helpful in understanding how to create Android apps using this great (fairly) new [platform].

By John on 20 December 2016 – Published on Amazon.com

Verified Purchase

I am a programmer, new to B4A. This book has been really helpful in understanding how to create Android apps using this great (fairly) new platform

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book. A lot of functionality is included 30 Mar. 2016

By David M. Acre – Published on Amazon.com

Good book. A lot of functionality is included.

5.0 out of 5 stars B4A is a Great product! This book is a GREAT Read! 13 April 2016

By Amazon Customer – Published on Amazon.com

Well written. Easy read! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lo mejor de lo mejor 1 April 2016

By victor medrano pmb #36382 – Published on Amazon.com

Incredible

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars 7 Mar. 2016

By Kjell Hasthi – Published on Amazon.com

Well written

Available from USA Amazon, UK Amazon and all other Amazon stores.

Also available in Kindle, PDF and EPUB versions from Penny Press store.

Readers Comments About Earlier Editions

"This was a book that I now use as a constant reference and have found it a mine of information."

"Brilliantly written and presented."

"Excellent book. Just what I was looking for."

"I will not now be able to think of developing an app without this book at my side."

Ferbis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Once again, thanks Philip for the update of this superb book

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys

Try to buy this book via Penny store, but I can only pay with Paypal. The Credit Card Option not working.
Any other site I can buy this book with Credit Card

Thanks
Danie

Winni

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Hm... I bough the eBook an amazon.de several months ago, and even though "automatic update" is enabled on my Kindles, I still receive the version of the book for B4A 6.50. Deleting the book from the Kindle and downloading it again produces the same result, it's still the book for B4A 6.50.

Is there some special magic necessary for obtaining the updated eBook from the German Amazon Kindle store?

Thanks,
Winni

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also want to buy the book. Penny Press only goto paypal, even if you select Credit Card.

I don't do amazon, due to a huge fraud case on my credit card I had a few years ago when someone hacked my card info and stuggle months to get it sorted out..

Although Amazon still advertise the 2015 version. Did a search last night again.

So I will be without it, till someone come up with another way of buying it, or can't we buy it via Erel. Never had any issues when buying from him

Cheers
Danie

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Hm... I bough the eBook an amazon.de several months ago, and even though "automatic update" is enabled on my Kindles, I still receive the version of the book for B4A 6.50. Deleting the book from the Kindle and downloading it again produces the same result, it's still the book for B4A 6.50.

Is there some special magic necessary for obtaining the updated eBook from the German Amazon Kindle store?

Thanks,
Winni

The description of the book on the German Amazon site has been updated to show its version 7.3, so the file should also have been updated.
We uploaded the 7.30 version of the book to Amazon on 2 November 2017.
I suggest you contact Amazon and ask them why your update is not working.

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also want to buy the book. Penny Press only goto paypal, even if you select Credit Card.

I don't do amazon, due to a huge fraud case on my credit card I had a few years ago when someone hacked my card info and stuggle months to get it sorted out..

Although Amazon still advertise the 2015 version. Did a search last night again.

So I will be without it, till someone come up with another way of buying it, or can't we buy it via Erel. Never had any issues when buying from him

Cheers
Danie

The 2015 date is the date of the original publication. We cannot change that, but we uploaded the 7.30 version of the book to Amazon on 2 November 2017.
If you purchase from our site http://pennypress.co.uk/store-2/ and select credit card you will be taken to Paypal but do not need a Paypal account. It is Paypal who handle credit card transactions.