Wish Debug legacy & rapid combo

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to switch quite often between legacy and rapid debug, so I think it could be very useful to bring back legacy debug and rapid debug options previously available in release combo. If this is not possible it could be pretty useful to create keyboard shortcuts to switch between there modes or just shortcuts in menu (Tolls have one, IDE also, but there are no shortcut for Debug - just D?)

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
1) using rapid debugger /especially after longer sessions of debugging/ I'm facing situation where rapid do not show exact place of problems - switching to legacy usually solves problem.
2) sometimes my project can not start (connect?) in rapid mode /works in release and legacy - but not in rapid/. Sometimes cleaning helps. Sometime cleaning project seems to be "not enough" - then I switch to legacy or release and try come back to rapid (saves my time > Ctr+S) - sometime works, sometime not - hard to say why (reproduce).
I have two bigger projects / not too big- just: 5 services, 8 code modules, 5 activity modules, 8 class mod, 26 libs/ and the problems usually happens there.