Android Question [Solved]payment gateway help

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone

I am trying to implement a payment gateway for my clients, but I have 2 problems
First: the platform provides me with an SDK for android but it does not work for b4a

Second: they give me a script which I run anywhere and it takes me to the payment server, try to load it in the WebView and even though it generates the payment button when I click it, it does not load anything. Can you help me? I've been in this for several days and I do not know what to do, I also try WebViewExtras but I do not even load the button. Any help or indication my sincere thanks

This is the test script:

B4X:
<form>
        <script
            src="https://checkout.epayco.co/checkout.js"
            class="epayco-button"
            data-epayco-key="491d6a0b6e992cf924edd8d3d088aff1"
            data-epayco-amount="50000"
            data-epayco-name="Vestido Mujer Primavera"
            data-epayco-description="Vestido Mujer Primavera"
            data-epayco-currency="cop"
            data-epayco-country="co"
            data-epayco-test="true"
            data-epayco-external="false"
            data-epayco-response="https://ejemplo.com/respuesta.html"
            data-epayco-confirmation="https://ejemplo.com/confirmacion">
        </script>
    </form>

respond_page is the page that should load me when I click on the button

-----spanish------
Hola a todos

Estoy intentando implementar una pasarela de pagos para mis clientes, pero tengo 2 problemas
Primero: la plataforma me proporciona un SDK para android pero este no me sirve para b4a
Segundo: me dan un script el cual ejecuto en cualquier parte y me lleva al servidor de pago, intente cargar este en el webview y aunque me genera el botón de pago al darle clic no me carga nada me pueden ayudar? Llevo varios días en esto y no sé que hacer, también intente con webviewextras pero no me carga ni el botón. Cualquier ayuda o indicación mis sinceros agradecimientos
Este es el script de prueba:

Attachments

• respond_page.png
    respond_page.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 378

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you able to load via browser?
Maybe server doesn't show any error

Hi tigrot
Upload it by uploading the script to a local server like this
B4X:
WebView1.LoadUrl ("http://190.7.116.21/pago.html")
And I'm dying the payment button. But when clicking, you can go to the payment page (the attached photo) but not. It stays there and nothing happens. I do not know if it's possible to run that script in b4a

Upvote 0

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll upload to my site tomorrow. It's 8pm here.

hello again, run that script in a notebook and send you to the payment page, it is not necessary to upload it to a server. What I need to know is if I can send that script from b4a

Attachments

• eexecute.png
    eexecute.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Carlos,
seems there are quite a lot of limits in using Javascript in Android. Only Chrome seems to open the button to activate payment. If I where you I'll change to a PHP payment version. On your site configure a payment system and show in a webview on Android.
On Android 4 the button doesn't show on webview but on 7 it does, but I had to complete html syntax(look at my page on site).
Good luck and tell me what you are doing..
Ciao
Mauro

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Carlos,
seems there are quite a lot of limits in using Javascript in Android. Only Chrome seems to open the button to activate payment. If I where you I'll change to a PHP payment version. On your site configure a payment system and show in a webview on Android.
On Android 4 the button doesn't show on webview but on 7 it does, but I had to complete html syntax(look at my page on site).
Good luck and tell me what you are doing..
Ciao
Mauro

Hi tigrot,
is what I wanted to do, set up a payment system and display it in a web view on Android. but the WebView does not load anything

Upvote 0