Android Question Delete class not found..old package

rkxo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
How i can delete advise in log screen when load customlistview?
Class not found: xxxx.avers.com.customlistview, trying: xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview
Class not found: b4a.example.customlistview, trying: xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview
the actual package is xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview.
How can I delete the file reference? In location its?
thanks

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Your english is hard to read.

I guess you are using a layout from another app in your actuall app.
Class not found: xxxx.avers.com.customlistview, trying: xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview
You are using a layout from the app xxxx.avers.com.customlistview in your app xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview

Open the designer, load the layout.
Save the layout.

If that does not help:
Open the layout in designer, remove the clv.
Add the clv new to the layout giving it the same name as before,
Save the new layout.

Usually it is better to create new layouts for a new app.

Upvote 0

rkxo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry my google translator is not very good. I have tried to enter and save in the designer, but it does not solve the problem.
I know that returning it to create the component solves this, but not to have to erase it. Is there any way? Because, if not, I have to reassign other components to it. Where do you keep the old package information?
Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Where do you keep the old package information?
lass not found: xxxx.avers.com.customlistview, trying: xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview
1. is the app where the layout come from.
2. Is you app where you are using this layout.

Class not found: b4a.example.customlistview, trying: xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview
Same here. The layout comes from b4a.example.customlistview
You app is xxxx.gestv2.com.customlistview

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any way? Because, if not, I have to reassign other components to it.
What do you mean exactly. In the designer you can not add any other components to. Only the layout may change.
But if you just remove the clv and add it again with the same name then you do not need to update your designer-script as it is still valid.

As you are in an early state of your app it should not be a problem at all... Just create a new layout and you are fine. For the future you know how to do it directly. No need to rearrange anything as you are building it new for a new app.

Upvote 0

rkxo

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes , set all parameters in designer-script, not in propieties.
one question;
And if I want to create different versions of the app. in different packages. Every time I create a different package the same thing will happen to me, right?

Upvote 0