B4J Question [ABMaterial] [SOLVED] ABMModalSheet horizontal bar (head bang)

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

I've been cracking my skull on why my modal sheet was having a horizontal bar. An chrome dev inspection has indicated that in materialize.3.75.css, the .modal class has a property of overflow-y set to auto. Turning this off in the dev tools seems to do the trick with the modal sheet.

Thing is I cant seem to get this to work by injecting css on my BuildPage. Can someone please advise.

Thanks.

B4X:
page.InjectCSS(".modal {background-color: 'white' !important;overflow-y: '' !important;}")

PS: Ive tried to record the toggling I'm doing to try and explain this. I'm turning on/off the background-color and also the overflow-y .modal class properties.

ModalSheet.gif

Chrome has an 'invalid property value' report and is not overwriting the class properties.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Changed

B4X:
msLogin.Content.AddRowsM(1,False,0,0,"").AddCellsOSMPV(1, 0, 0, 0, 12, 12, 12, 0, 0, 0, 0, ABM.VISIBILITY_ALL, "")

To

B4X:
msLogin.Content.AddRowsM(1,True,0,0,"").AddCellsOSMPV(1, 0, 0, 0, 12, 12, 12, 0, 0, 0, 0, ABM.VISIBILITY_ALL, "")

Solves the issue of the overflow-y reported in google chrome developer console. I'm still debugging and checking my options.

Upvote 0