B4J Library [ABMaterial] GDPR Mail

Hi all,

I have send out today the final email about GDPR to everyone who has a login in the feedback app and has not replied yet with their choice. Almost 75% of you have already done so on the first mail, and I'm glad so many still like to keep informed on ABM :)

NOTE: NOT clicking one of the buttons in the mail is the the same as picking the last one - you will be REMOVED from the feedback app and WON'T RECEIVE ANY EMAILS from me anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is GDPR?

GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation – is the new EU regulation intending to combine and strengthen data protection within the EU.
This regulation was made on the 27th of April 2016 and is due to come into effect 25th of May 2018, giving time to adapt to the changes.
GDPR will replace the outdated Data Protection Directive which has many gaps in it as a result of the rapid advancement of technology since 1995, when the directive was made.

What does this mean for ABMaterial?

Your login in the feedback app is your email address. It is a great help for me to contact someone individually in case some feedback submission is not clear or if I have made a fix in the library, to contact you with a temporary library update for you to test. Without it a good working of the feedback app can not be guaranteed. But if you wish, I'll remove your email, and login, from the feedback app.

As you have noticed in the past, when a new version of ABMaterial is released, I've send you an email announcing it, together with a brief overview of the changes.
If you want to keep receiving such emails, you will have to explicitly give me consent to do so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have for some reason not received this mail, please PM me.

Thanks for your trust,

Alwaysbusy