iOS Question Traget : Ipad question

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Yesterday , Altough I did not select ipad as target , my app was rejected because the display at ipad was not deisgned properly. Did apple depreciate the usage of target ?

Thanks

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Yesterday , Altough I did not select ipad as target , my app was rejected because the display at ipad was not deisgned properly. Did apple depreciate the usage of target ?

Thanks
I think this <<Target>> will be void Soon since the two stores have been merged. They expect your app to run on both devices.

Upvote 0

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
As @jahswani mentioned - this is so.

To fix it is quiet easy - In your designer add a variant as below:
upload_2018-6-28_10-30-57.png

and make sure all your screens are correct (your items/views all look correct on the display) and then re-submit. Should then pass if there are no other errors.

Using anchors of course helps also.

Enjoy !!

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks guys , I dont have any problems with ipad designing , I just wanted to know if it is no more possible to not to target ipads. It seems like it is not anymore.

Upvote 0

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think this <<Target>> will be void Soon since the two stores have been merged. They expect your app to run on both devices.

Not sure how that will work. There are iPad only apps that you couldn't possibly use on an iPhone. Some games would be unplayable on an iPhone.

Upvote 0