Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
SS-2018-07-12_19.31.26.png

B4J compiled jar: www.b4x.com/b4j/files/games/X2WalkingCharacter.jar

B4A APK: www.b4x.com/b4j/files/games/X2WalkingCharacter.apk

Exact same code also works with B4i (cannot publish the IPA to devices not in the provision profile).

I plan to release beta version of XUI2D next week.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice erel. Except of some gravity settings it looks good.

Is the stick connected with a joint?

The physics while standing on the stick is very strange and not realistic but fun :)

Last edited:

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We're obviously playing Erel, and the coins are obviously sold licenses. I think the confused birds are the people in the forum and the balls are posts in need of responses. The whole purpose of the game is to find time to work on B4X itself, but I haven't reached that part yet. Managed to get a couple of millions in score though!

Well, that's my interpretation anyway. :)

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
As a suggestion to show the cross platform solution, maybe making the games connect to a B4J Non-UI app and have a ladder stored on it.

Then in the app, make it so it polls the B4J Non-UI app to receive the best score people need to beat (maybe the top 10 scores).

This way you can demonstrate how to send data to a B4J Non-UI app from all platforms, and showing the results in the app when it replies from the server.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is the stick connected with a joint?
Joints are not yet implemented.

As a suggestion to show the cross platform solution, maybe making the games connect to a B4J Non-UI app and have a ladder stored on it.
Such an example can be created in the future. The focus now is on the physics and graphics engines. Implementing a high score service with a B4J server should be quite simple.