B4J Question [ABMaterial] No uppercase allowed in Cell Theme?

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Could it be that upercase characters aren't allowed in the Cell theme?
See following example:
B4X:
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").AddCellTheme("ABCcenter")
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("ABCcenter").BackColor = ABM.COLOR_YELLOW
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("ABCcenter").BackColorIntensity = ABM.INTENSITY_LIGHTEN3
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("ABCcenter").ActiveBackColor = ABM.COLOR_YELLOW
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("ABCcenter").ActiveBackColorIntensity = ABM.INTENSITY_LIGHTEN1
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("ABCcenter").Align = ABM.TABLECELL_HORIZONTALALIGN_CENTER

MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").AddCellTheme("abccenter")
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("abccenter").BackColor = ABM.COLOR_YELLOW
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("abccenter").BackColorIntensity = ABM.INTENSITY_LIGHTEN3
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("abccenter").ActiveBackColor = ABM.COLOR_YELLOW
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("abccenter").ActiveBackColorIntensity = ABM.INTENSITY_LIGHTEN1
MyTheme.Table("tbl1theme").Cell("abccenter").Align = ABM.TABLECELL_HORIZONTALALIGN_CENTER

upload_2018-7-13_10-52-13.png

The theme with lowercase characters gives my backcolor in the column 'mnr'. The theme with upercase characters gives a white background in the column 'TABEL'.
Here my code to create the rows.

B4X:
For i = 65 To 67 'Add row A,B,C
    Dim rCellThemes As List
    rCellThemes.Initialize
    tblTelling.AddRow(i,Array As String(Chr(i), i,"","","","","","",""))
    rCellThemes.AddAll(Array As String("ABCcenter","abccenter","ABCcenter","ABCcenter","abcright","abcright","abcright","abcright","abcright"))
    tblTelling.SetRowThemes(rCellThemes)
Next

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
then there must be something else wrong in your code because two different theme names are certainly respected (I do it all the time in my own apps). But looking at both themes in your first post, aren't they exactly the same too? Looking at that code it doesn't matter which theme you pick, it has the same settings. Or I'm missing something completely? (quite possible, as it is my last day before the summer holidays, concentration is a bit low :D)

Upvote 0

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is indeed the same code. This was to point out that the same code produced a differend result. I'll make a small sample project tomorrow and upload it.

Upvote 0

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Finally came around of making a sample project.
You can download it here.

There's no hurry in this, I can work around it. So first of all, enjoy your vacation.

Upvote 0