Android Question B4A8.5beta error with sliding menu

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just installed the new beta. At first when loading my app it told me slidingmenu.aar was missing.
So I went to this site and redownloaded the archive and extracted slidingmenu.aar now I get the following error.

B4A Version: 8.50 BETA #1
Parsing code. (0.17s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Compiling code. (2.03s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.43s)
Organizing libraries. (2.41s)
Generating R file. Error
c:\android\slidingmenu-master\library\res\values\attrs.xml:20: error: Attribute "mode" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\locki\OneDrive\MyApps\LARA\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\attrs.xml:21: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\slidingmenu-master\library\res\values\attrs.xml:29: error: Attribute "touchModeAbove" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\locki\OneDrive\MyApps\LARA\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\attrs.xml:30: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\slidingmenu-master\library\res\values\attrs.xml:34: error: Attribute "touchModeBehind" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\locki\OneDrive\MyApps\LARA\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values\attrs.xml:35: Original attribute defined here.

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just installed the new beta. At first when loading my app it told me slidingmenu.aar was missing.
So I went to this site and redownloaded the archive and extracted slidingmenu.aar now I get the following error.
You aren't using an #AdditionalRes reference at the start of your activity are you? If so, you should remove it because all the resources are included in the .aar file.

- Colin.

Upvote 0