Android Question Violation of Made for Ads policy

jchal

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi all a few day ago i received this email and my app has been removed from google play.
what they claim is not true as i have banner adds at the bottm of the page and interstitial ads in 2 buttons which makes less than 10% of the user action .
, what do you sugest me to do?

Hi Developers at .....,

After review, ......., has been removed from Google Play because it violates our policy. This app won't be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue: Violation of Made for Ads policy

We don’t allow apps whose primary purpose is to serve ads, or apps where interstitial ads are placed after every user action.

Next steps: Submit your updated app for another review

1. Read through the Made for Ads policy and make appropriate changes to your app; specifically, please make sure that the primary purpose of your app is not to serve ads.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
If you've reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been sent in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you've reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been sent in error, please reach out to our policy support team.
Since you feel their claim is wrong, why don't you simply call for their suppor policy team? At worst they will insist on their original claim.

Upvote 0