Android Question App resumed always in Main-Activity

Andreas_D99

Licensed User
When the App is paused by the Home-Button in 2nd Activity and resumed by clicking the App-Icon it always starts in Main-Activity.
This happens only in Debug-Mode and after the 1st Start when a new Update is installed by using AppUpdating Library 1.31

When the compiled App is startet manually by clicking the App-Icon it works properly. When its paused in the 2nd Activity by the Home-Button and resumed, it startet correctly in the 2nd Activity as it should...

I read some Threads here, but I didn't find some answers. Can anyone explain this to me...? :-O

Andreas_D99

Licensed User
...so either you have not read correctly, or I've completely mispronounced myself ... again ...
I start the App in Main-Activity
I change to 2nd Activity with "StartActivity(Activity2)" by tap a Button (...or 3rd Activity, or 4th...whatever...)
This is always the same procedure
Then I paused the App by tap the Home-Button.

And now I want the App to reopen in the same activity it was paused in ... but in some Conditions(not always...see above ...) it reopen in the main activity ....
How do i reach that it always reopen in dthe paused Activity...?

Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
after the 1st Start when a new Update is installed by using AppUpdating Library 1.31
This is due to newinst2 service. You can modify it to launch a different activity than Main.

Upvote 0