A decent alternative to ADMOB

Sub7

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any decent alternative to shows ads than admob?
I am pissed off with ADMOB, they show adults ads on my app and then disable ads on my app because they think there is adult content inside!!
Their ads are full of scams like subscription to oroscopes at 10€ x week and they have to breack my balls for nothing?? i'm disgusted.

Please i need an advice to use another network, maybe something that i can implement in my apps without too many coding troubles, i need normal ads plus interstitial.

anyone?

Thanks so much

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yep, that sounds familiar.
I'm giving Leadbolt a try.

It will take me a long time, maybe a few months, to complete the switch over though.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using leadbolt in my servo explorer...
So far no issues encountered, thou their implementation example is outdated relatively to B4A.
My app gets both Gplay apps ads as well as online paid services ads, like those "1 game a week for 5eur".
I only show 1 intersticial ad in my app so... they seem ok to me...

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using leadbolt in my servo explorer...
So far no issues encountered, thou their implementation example is outdated relatively to B4A.
My app gets both Gplay apps ads as well as online paid services ads, like those "1 game a week for 5eur".
I only show 1 intersticial ad in my app so... they seem ok to me...

Yea it took me a while to figure it out.
Don't forget to include the omiwqazlokciyrzqr library?

Not really sure what omiwqazlokciyrzqr does but it won't work without it.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yea it took me a while to figure it out.
Don't forget to include the omiwqazlokciyrzqr library?

Not really sure what omiwqazlokciyrzqr does but it won't work without it.
that is YOUR OWN APP SPECIFIC LIB... can't or shouldn't be used in any other app.
The other 3 pairs of jar/xml libs are commom to all your B4A apps.

Sub7

Licensed User
Longtime User
Living with the fear that you wake up and get an email "your account has been terminated" or something like this is very frustrating.
I want to remove admob from all my apps, still looking for a solution, maybe monetizing with in app purchase but this means changing everything.

Thanks

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thou leadbolt do require you to add 4 libs to your project, the code needed to show ads is quite small. .. it is worth the change from admob to it... give it a try with one of your apps... Any doubts about implementation just shout

Sub7

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you friend, i will have a look to leadbolt.
Did you created the wrapper for it?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No I didn't. .. they have their own B4a sdk, but thé documentation and examples can be challenging to understand and implement. ... it took me about an hour to figure out what I was missing.

Sub7

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks CableGuy may i hit you up if i get any problem? disturb? i will try alone now!

Thx

Sub7

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course, just don't hit me too hard! ;)
no worry :p thx!
im just having troubles in finding the correct libraries for b4a (post are old, wrong sdk etc), i've downloaded their sdk 65 but as you said is a bit a mess!
Thank you =)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
keep this in mind:
You need 4 pairs of jar/xml files
2 of them are in the B4A folder
in this folder you also have a jar with no matching xml and an xml with no matching jar
you will find one of them in the root folder of your skd, and the other in the FireWorks folder

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
when implementing the example code, remember to delete all the un-needed brackets '()'