Games A proposal to publish your game

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are there any B4A developers who have written game which they want to release but worry they won't get any downloads?

I am looking to expand my collection of games on my Google play account and would be willing to act as a publisher for your game (assuming it meets some simple criteria). I can't promise you'd get a lot of downloads, but I could promote your game from my existing games, which have a combines active install base of 85,000 users. So you'd at least get a few hundred downloads and if you're game's good then maybe you'd see it grow from that.

I'm particularly interested in retro style games or arcade style shooting games.

This may not go anywhere, and you might not make anything. If you want more information then message me directly and we can talk further.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i am not sure i understand what you are offering. so you will publish apps of others on your account?
are you going to promote them on your apps? are you asking for a% of the income the app?

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Basically yes. I'd publish the game on the store then link to it from my apps and run in house admob campaigns to boost its downloads. We would then split the admob income between us.

This is how the big game developers like ketchapp do it. They write their own games but also put out games by other developers.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Ilan, the weird thing is when I look at your apps on the google play store, I only see pixel knight and the blocks game, but no others. Have you filtered out your games from your developer page?

Really? I will check that out. I dont know why u see only those apps. There should be much more apps.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2018-5-24_12-11-1.png

This is everything I see when searching wwwsagitalnet I thought there should be more games on here? Or did you move them to the Bambina games account?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
View attachment 68249

This is everything I see when searching wwwsagitalnet I thought there should be more games on here? Or did you move them to the Bambina games account?

I thought u see 2 apps only and not 2 games. :)

Yes the others are on bambina games.

I have seperated games from apps but i keeped only few on my sagital account and bambina games will show only ganes.

Last edited:

jmon

Licensed User
Longtime User
here is my brother who spends too much time playing your games
"Ok Erel, I have an idea, you develop B4A, I'll spend my time testing the games they make with it" :)

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am looking to expand my collection of games on my Google play account and would be willing to act as a publisher for your game (assuming it meets some simple criteria).

I think you probably could explain this in a little more detail, to make it simpler to understand what you mean. Let me try to help you a little bit. As far as I understand it, you're investigating the possibility to do same as Appsolute Games (https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6774988696993970519). If one installs one of their games it shows a splash screen that is co-branded between Appsolute Games and the actual developer. Within the games there seems to be a lot of cross promotion, which is the upside one might be interested in as developer. Free ads, so to speak.

Would that be a fair description, @andymc ?