abit difficult to explain but i'll try

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Partially, what I wish is already possible, but not quite....

I wish we could break the code in several parts (already possible), but also that those parts were form dependent....

I'll explain with an example:

Imagine we have an app with say....4 forms, each one containing several ( 5...10) controls....The main idea of breaking an app into several forms is to be able to better create and understand our code, giving each form an individual purpose....Imagine that you could create a form (form1) and add several controls to it(control1,control2,....etc)if theese controls could be form dependent, the in our main code if we would wish to refer to those code we would call them form1.control1....and still be able to have "embeded" code on the form for the "local" operations, and of cousre, the ability to save the form as a file and add it to the objects....

This aproach is somewhat possible calling external exes with the shell command, but that creates a new app ionstance in the taskbar...in my line of thinking it would as it would run the forms as an inside code...

Its a bit confusing to explain, but would make upgradeable app more easy to code and update....