Wish ABMaterial - CRUD Form Builder (Designer)

Eric Baker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey, no problem... (I should have followed procedure - FEEDBACK)
Frankly, I still wonder why no one else has commented about the CRUD gen engine?

I just started looking at ABMaterial last week and just now am looking at the CRUD and am really looking forward to it...

Sent in a "small" donation, hoping to test the 1.08 code

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For version 1.08b:

1. Removed ABM.GEN_NUMBER and replaced by ABM.GEN_DOUBLE and ABM.GEN_INTEGER
2. Added DBM.CloseSQL(SQL) in the Edit method
3. 'pk not in INSERT': Because for some Databases, you may not do this, I've introduced a new param to the ABMGeneratorCRUDDefinition: IgnoreAutoNumberInINSERT (default=false). So in most cases it will be added to the insert, but you can overrule this.

Eric Baker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, trying out the code generator but missing something.

Where do I get a DBM module that contains ABMGenSQL* methods? The one in the feedback app is lacking this.

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, trying out the code generator but missing something.

Where do I get a DBM module that contains ABMGenSQL* methods? The one in the feedback app is lacking this.
It was in the original package. I incorporated the existing DBM with the crud code builder since new methods were introduced for CRUD gen.

PM me with your email and I will send you a zipped copy of mine. (if OK with alwaysbusy, I suspect since you have 1.08)

Eric Baker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Harris,

I looked everywhere in my original package, but it isn't in there. The only DBM.bas is in the "Feedback" app.