B4J Library [ABMaterial] Framework for WebApps

Discussion in 'B4J Libraries & Classes' started by alwaysbusy, Nov 5, 2015.

1. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

@springer kow should be up and running again. Thank you for letting me know!

2. springer kow

springer kow Member

It is weird, depend on which telco network. Can’t browse the web page on my Digi Lte 4g network, but on other telco network, the web page works fine. I am in Malaysia. I still can’t browse the demo web page.

3. alwaysbusy

4. springer kow

springer kow Member

Thank for you prompt reply. Yes, I can read the css file.
    I use chrome.
    Could you test this url for me:
    http://eclass.chonghwa.edu.my:51042/demo/
    I want to make sure my router and firewall settings are correct or not.

joulongleu likes this.
  5. alwaysbusy

it loads, but very, very slow (I had to open our firewall, but that is our problem, not a problem with your router or firewall)

As for my prd demo:
    In chrome, press F12 to open the console and go to the network tab. Check if there are errors. Also, do not forget to press CTRL+F5 to reload everything.

joulongleu likes this.
  6. alwaysbusy

actually, it is only the first time it opens that it is very slow (about 20 seconds). After that, I can go to the other pages of the demo and although not that fast, it is ok.

joulongleu likes this.
  7. springer kow

springer kow Member

Attached Files:

joulongleu likes this.
  8. mindful

mindful Active Member Licensed User

joulongleu likes this.
  9. Don Oso

Don Oso Active Member Licensed User

Hi All

i loose my HD ... and i need the PDFjet.jar with compiled method not included in the original open source code. all links now are broken in the original post of jPdfjet

Any one can upload those files ?

Thanks.

joulongleu likes this.
  10. alwaysbusy

I'm sorry to hear that, never a fun thing. :( But you probably better ask this question in another topic as ABMaterial does not use jPDFJet.

joulongleu likes this.
  11. Don Oso

OK thanks !!

joulongleu likes this.
  12. Don Oso

Yes sad thing loose the laptop disk .. thanks GOD Google Drive !! all my project are backed up ! but not the librarys of B4X :(..
    if ABmaterial dont use jPDFjet what method can i use?

joulongleu likes this.
  13. alwaysbusy

The release of Dragonfly (formerly called 3.81) is now very near! Traditional with a new major release, I'm working on a new Theme. As winter is coming and days are getting shorter (at least in the northern hemisphere), I'm going for a 'Night' theme this time. :)

Release is expected somewhere next week.

A sneak peek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alwaysbusy

14. Don Oso

Looks spectacular. !!

15. alwaysbusy

ABMaterial 3.75 public/4.00 Donators is now released! For the public version see the first post. Donators can download Dragonfly from the feedback app.

NOTE: Read the README.TXT file carefully!

16. MbedAndroid

MbedAndroid Active Member Licensed User

great, runs in 1 time on my rasp.
    Also the www3.5to3.75 folder is a improvement!

joulongleu likes this.
  17. Don Oso

Hi all , im migrating my app from abmaterial 2.5 to 3.75 , but after migrate everything following the instructions in the files provided , the navigation bar menu items dont work when i click over it do nothing i also copy the JS directory to my www directory , i think something its missing ... any clue?

Thanks.
    Javier.

joulongleu likes this.
  18. alwaysbusy

@Don Oso Please start a new forum thread with '[ABMaterial] your problem' in the subject. There are a number of things we have to check and it is easier for everyone to find it back if they have the same problem.

ShaneG30, joulongleu and Don Oso like this.
  19. ShaneG30

ShaneG30 Well-Known Member Licensed User

Still a newbie to ABMaterial so question: Will this awesome looking theme be available for us to use in our ABMaterial apps?

20. alwaysbusy

@UFOCoder13 of course! It is now available in the 4.00 download (it is in the demo app). It only works in 4.00+ because it uses some new theme features.

joulongleu and ShaneG30 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice