B4J Library [ABMaterial]: MashTasks

Hi y'all

MashTasks seeks to be a personal task manager for your ABMaterial WebApp. One can add a task, change its status i.e. done by 'checking' it. The tasks can also be color coded per category.

An example of loading the tasks is here...

B4X:
ABMShared.AddTheme("whitelightblue",ABM.COLOR_WHITE,"",ABM.COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"")
    tasks.Initialize(page,"tasks","whitelightblue")
    tasks.Title = "Mashy's Tasks"
    tasks.ReportingDate = ABMShared.LongDateToday
    tasks.Pulse = True
    'first add categories
    tasks.AddCategory("work",ABM.COLOR_TEAL)
    tasks.AddCategory("web app", ABM.COLOR_CYAN)
    tasks.AddCategory("web api", ABM.COLOR_PURPLE)
    tasks.AddCategory("mock up", ABM.COLOR_PINK)
    tasks.AddCategory("mobile app", ABM.COLOR_GREEN)
    tasks.AddTask("1","work","Create Project.Show User Interface",ABMShared.LongDate("2017-11-30"),True,True)
    tasks.AddTask("2","web app","Develop a risk profile",ABMShared.LongDate("2017-11-30"),False,True)
    tasks.AddTask("3","mock up","Publish some MashPlugins for ABMaterial",ABMShared.LongDate("2017-11-25"),True,False)
    tasks.AddTask("4","mobile app","Finish AskTeenCoach",ABMShared.LongDate("2019-01-01"),False,True)
    tasks.AddTask("5","work","Finalize TGIF",ABMShared.LongDate("2017-12-30"),False,True)
    tasks.ZDepth = ABM.ZDEPTH_2
    page.Cell(1,1).AddComponent(tasks.ABMComp)

This is DonationWare

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Mashiane I think it is great that you make these custom components, but promoting it as DonationWare is a bit misleading as one cannot download and use it without paying for it (like you can with ABMaterial). So this is actually a sale. If you want to make it DonationWare, you could e.g. create B4J libraries from your class and let people download and use that for free. Donators could get as an extra the source code.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Mashiane I think it is great that you make these custom components, but promoting it as DonationWare is a bit misleading as one cannot download and use it without paying for it (like you can with ABMaterial). So this is actually a sale. If you want to make it DonationWare, you could e.g. create B4J libraries from your class and let people download and use that for free. Donators could get as an extra the source code.
My plan hasnt changed from DonationWare. As soon as I complete I will upload a single library for these. Ta!