B4J Tutorial [ABMaterial] New WebApp viewer feature (4.00)

Discussion in 'B4J Tutorials' started by alwaysbusy, Oct 31, 2017.

1. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

This is a cool new feature I'm working on to preview your ABMaterial WebApps on all kind of different device sizes.

Using this is very simple. Adding this line AFTER you started the server will open up your default webbrowser
    Code:
    ' start the server
    myApp.StartServer(srvr, "srvr"51042)   

ABMShared.RedirectOutput(
    File.DirApp, "logs.txt")

' load the viewer
    ABM.ViewerOpenAllDevices("http://localhost:51042/demo?" & ABMShared.AppVersion, 100)
    and show this (set youtube to 1080p for maximum view):

Still some work before the 4.00 (Dragonfly) will be released, but some of you may have noticed the new Demo is up so it won't take that much longer... ;)

Alwaysbusy

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Very Very Very Cool!!!

I can imagine by Ver 10 we will have an Online WYSIWYG ABMaterial WebApp Creator... Wishing out loud...

jcohedman, joulongleu and OliverA like this.
  3. Indic Software

Indic Software Member Licensed User

I have not yet been able to explore ABMaterial completely but I feel it already have loads of features now instead of adding new features it would be if a full featured WebApp Creator is added to it.

Of course what AB can do it release this part as a commercial product so that he gets remuneration for this very hard work.

Regards,

Yogesh

joulongleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice