ABWifi Library Issue????

margret

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I wanted to use the ABWifi library to get some network information. I copied the .jar and .xml to the extra library folder. Copied the sample code from the online instructions. Dimmed it in process globals:
B4X:
Sub Process_Globals
      Dim FTP As FTP
      Dim myWifi As ABWifi
End Sub

As I try to run the program it gives and error:
B4X:
Compiling code.                         Error
Error compiling program.
Error description: Unknown member: abloadwifi
Occurred on line: 123
    r = myWifi.ABLoadWifi()
Word: abloadwifi

I attached a screen shot, you can see the libraries installed/selected and the code. Any ideas?????:sign0163: Sorry for the poor quality screen shot. I had to keep compressing the file to below 97k so I could upload it, .jpg level 3. That is just how it turned out.

Thanks,

Margret

Attachments

• ABWifi.jpg
    ABWifi.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

CharlesR

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I don't know if it is relevant, but I use this procedure sucessfully and I notice that your library files are not current and I think there may have been some changes.

My versions are:

ABWifi 1.10
Core 1.57
Phone 1.55

Hope this helps.

Charles

Upvote 0

margret

Licensed User
Longtime User
Libraries

Hi

I don't know if it is relevant, but I use this procedure sucessfully and I notice that your library files are not current and I think there may have been some changes.

My versions are:

ABWifi 1.10
Core 1.57
Phone 1.55

Hope this helps.

Charles

PROBLEM SOLVED: I had a Sub named myWifi and it was messing up the member method for the myWifi.ABLoadWifi(). Just as a side note it works great with the Phone: 1.37, Core: 1.45 and ABWifi: 1.1. Thank you all for your help..!

Thanks,

Margret

Last edited:
Upvote 0