Ad Networks with full ad control

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys...

Which of the available as networks do provide a fully functional SDK integration?
I've been using LeadBolt for a few months and, although they are easy to integrate, their sample code is completely outdated and mistyped, and the as events exposed by their SDK never get fired in B4A.
So I am now looking for other options that do provide full control over ads, meaning the firing of events such as ad completed, as closed, as clicked, as loaded or cached, etc...
Thanks in advance

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Lately I work with startapp .. special thanks to Vpires how is the creator of the lib ...
maibe he will return to work with us again

MichelleMu

Hi guys...

Which of the available as networks do provide a fully functional SDK integration?
I've been using LeadBolt for a few months and, although they are easy to integrate, their sample code is completely outdated and mistyped, and the as events exposed by their SDK never get fired in B4A.
So I am now looking for other options that do provide full control over ads, meaning the firing of events such as ad completed, as closed, as clicked, as loaded or cached, etc...
Thanks in advance

Hey Cableguy,

Have you heard of Supersonic? They are an app monetization and promotion platform. Lightweight SDK, fully self serve platform where you have full control over campaigns and budget and they give you SDK free tracking info. PM me if you want to get a customized offer for your needs!

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was having issues with Leadbolt as well.
I emailed Leadbolt to clarify some of the new changes. Here is their reply:

Let me give you some information that clears up a few of these questions.

1.The new SDK supports interstitials, direct deals and videos only. The banners and other ad units previously offered are not offered in the new SDK.

2.The old SDK is still functional, so there is no problem leaving the old sections running as they currently are if you do not want to update them.

3.The new SDK does not require the AppFireworks and Leadbolt SDKs to be integrated separately. The new setup uses the AppFireworks to deliver the ads via an API connection, hence you only use the API key when integrating and “inapp” as it will be pulling the interstitials. There is no need (or option) for calling other ad units.

4.The two codes you mentioned, one is to cache, and one to call the cached ad. Hence, you need to cache the ad first, then display using the second code (the calls cannot be made in the same place. Initial call should be on entry, and re-cached after than ad is closed, ready for the next call).

The new details they provide are much better then before and the new SDK is far easier to use and implement.
So for now I will stick with them.
Hope this helps...

Have you heard of Supersonic? They are an app monetization and promotion platform. Lightweight SDK, fully self serve platform where you have full control over campaigns and budget and they give you SDK free tracking info. PM me if you want to get a customized offer for your needs!

I checked out Supersonic and adbudizz. From what I can tell they require your apps to be available on Google Play.
Some of us, like me, no longer have apps on Google Play so it leaves these two options out.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had emailed them a few weeks ago about SME events not being exposed to b4a and got an email back say they were working on a new SDK. Its somewhat strange that they did not notify me of it being available.
Can you tell if the clicked a and closed event are exposed to b4x?

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for the delayed reply...

From what I can tell they are treating the ad event as a completely separate app.
When the ad is triggered your app completely closes.
Once the user finishes with the ad your app restarts.

In my testing the app appears to restart from scratch and none of the variables or current app state is saved.
I am thinking of saving a flag to a file and setting the state before the ad starts and then using that flag to set a restarting point after the add ends.
It works for me but it truly is a lot of unnecessary work.

Idunno. Leadbolt is not looking good right now. :(

MichelleMu

Supersonic is a one stop shop for both user acquisition and monetization with over 500 million users on our network.
Our lightweight SDK offers beautiful interstitials, offer walls and rewarded video (with free video ad mediation!) and free tracking. You can read more here.
The self serve platform allows you to manage your campaigns and budget, any time, any where.
What else would you like to know?
I can offer you a promotion if you'd like, based on your needs.