Android Question Add footer text in navdrawer from desgin support?

maddy

Licensed User
Hey b4a community out there i will be glad to know if someone could help me out i adding a footer text at the bottom of navigation drawer of desgin support library so that we could show our application version number..Here is the attachment..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-25-21-30-53-922_in.bizanalyst.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-25-21-30-53-922_in.bizanalyst.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 198

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
https://www.b4x.com/android/help/designsupport.html#dsnavigationdrawer_navigationview

get the navigationview from the DSNavigationDrawer.
You can load any layout to it. Define a new layout with a panel anchored to the bottom.

Edit to add: the navigationview loadlayout does load a new layout for the header. Seems that there is no FOOTER possible.

In my app i am using a Label inside the Headerlayout to show any info in the header.
I show the username logged in. But you can also show an Versionnumber.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

maddy

Licensed User
Hey Donmanfred i have anchored a layout as per your suggestion but still the layout is not anchored below the navdrawer.Here is attached image i want that ornage part right at footer but thats not happening out.

Attachments

• navdrawer.jpeg
    navdrawer.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey Donmanfred i have anchored a layout as per your suggestion but still the layout is not anchored below the navdrawer.Here is attached image i want that ornage part right at footer but thats not happening out.
Edit to add: the navigationview loadlayout does load a new layout for the header. Seems that there is no FOOTER possible.

Upvote 0