B4J Question Add new line to Textarea

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalArt

Probably you have already guessed from my query that I'm very new to B4J. What I simply want to do is add new line character to the Textarea; I was searching for what we have in VB world VbCRLF or VbNewLine.

Please guide me, thanks!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
Txtarea.text =txtarea.text&crlf

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@RoyalArt - did you find any of these above helpful?

If so, "like" one (or more) of them (since you are new to B4X). This is how we roll around here.

Let us know that their feedback is helpful to you - and others who may have the same issue...

This way, we know responses are proper, and work as expected (or as you expect) - tested and proven.

Thanks

Upvote 0

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@RoyalArt As you have seen B4X syntax is similar to VB.NET. Pay attention to the events and functionality that exists inside B4X. When you declare a variable you can see the associated methods for each library. You can also access these by typing Sub (press spacebar then Tab) to learn about the many events. Members of the community always try to help as much as possible, and you click "like" as a sign of gratitude and respect for the time being spent to help you progress with your private projects.

Upvote 0

RoyalArt

@RoyalArt As you have seen B4X syntax is similar to VB.NET. Pay attention to the events and functionality that exists inside B4X. When you declare a variable you can see the associated methods for each library. You can also access these by typing Sub (press spacebar then Tab) to learn about the many events. Members of the community always try to help as much as possible, and you click "like" as a sign of gratitude and respect for the time being spent to help you progress with your private projects.
Thanks so much! This is really helpful.

At times, I still find myself trapped with B4J, but it's really easy to use and fast to write functional codes.

I was trying to calculate MD5 of the File, and I'm yet to find the answer for that in B4J. I'm still trying to carve my path through.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.