Android Tutorial ADeveloper - B4A beginner tutorials

AnandGupta

Licensed User
what do you suggest for other tutorails? xui view? sqlite? json + b4a? b4j? .....
My suggestion,

Create a B4J Desktop app. It is much easier than B4A.
Then use most of the same code, share the codes, and make an Android app quickly.

Yes, there are some examples for same in the Forum, but members we benefit with another simpler explanation and helpful guide.

Thanks for your effort in expanding B4X

Regards,

Anand

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Excellent stuff @ADeveloper,
I'm more than sure that these tutorial videos will help more developers to find and create apps using the B4X suite of RAD tools. Your titles etc on YouTube are a lot better but you should also add the word 'Android' in the titles, I would ;)

Anyway hopefully your hard work making these great tutorial videos will help potentially new developers to find this great forum and its great resources...

ADeveloper

how to install B4A:

Anyway hopefully your hard work making these great tutorial videos will help potentially new developers to find this great forum and its great resources...
Thanks a lot for you inspiring messages. Actually I wanted to switch to Flutter tutorials but B4A 10 and its cross platform capabilities changed my mind :D
Still I need a lot more subscriptions and the community is small here. I am thinking about some tutorials for comparison between B4A and other IDEs. it might help other developers to find it here ...

xui view please
sure 🙏 I will make some tutorials about xui views. if one view is more interesting for you let me know to do it first

Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
I am thinking about some tutorials for comparison between B4A and other IDEs. it might help other developers to find it here ...
This would be a great comparison video to base your first comparison video on. File size comparisons, compilation and cold start-up timings.