Longtime User
for 3 days my admob revenue is 0
seems like there is a problem with admob

does anyone have the same issue??

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you looked at your statistics? are you seeing impressions or whatever they're now called?

My revenue is not zero :)

Have you updated your App recently, which could cause an issue?

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yep, looks like you're right, no more Paypal.

Direct Bank

Check (sic)

Western Union

Sepa (not sure what that is).

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
after i update to the new consol what happens with the estimeted earnings that i have in the old consol??

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You'll get paid those as usual, so if it takes 1 month or 2 or 3 or whatever it is / was then it will just stop after that.

You should have had an email indicating a switch over. I switched last year, around September or October.

It was much better for me as I was being paid in dollars and then losing out on converting to GBP, but now I just get paid directly in GBP. Of course you can't really compare the figures but I seem to do better out of it..

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1.jpg

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Your payments are currently on hold - you need to resolve that bit.

You should have updated this 5-6 months ago.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
what do you mean on hold? what i have understand is that the old balance will be paid with the old condition after that i will get paid from the new admob,

i have fill my bank acoount now they will send me a little deposit (i hope they will make a mistake and deposit 1.000.000 $) after i will put the right amount i will be able to get paid.. like i did with the google play account

do i need to do anything else?

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes all apps are in the new console listed only the old balance was not transfered but i think it should be like this, because old balance is with old terms and condition (PAYPAL) they cannot changed them, now after i update and agree to the new terms and condition they will pay from now on with the new terms

but i am happy that i am not the only one that dont see any updates in my admob account i read in the admob forum that some other developers dont see any updates from 30/3/2014

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know, has the message in the red box now disappeared or is it still on hold? It may well remain on hold until you confirm the bank details.

The old payments remain as they were and will be paid in the old way.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know, has the message in the red box now disappeared or is it still on hold? It may well remain on hold until you confirm the bank details.

yes until i confirm the bank details they need to send me a deposit and i need to write the amount they send my like this they know that its my account

thank you for your help :)

Upvote 0